Lornham provide a highly personalised block management service tailored to suit your needs. Therefore we manage the block according to your preferences on an agreed mandate.
We are also experienced with setting up and managing Right To Manage companies and can help to guide you through this process which will provide you with greater control of your block.
Looking after residential blocks in Central London, we understand the varying needs of our clients and the many complexities of block management including:
- Setting of annual budget.
- Sending out and collection of service charges (including arrears chasing)
- Oversight of minor works.
- Review of Health & Safety matters.
- Processing and management of common parts finances e.g. processing of invoices.
- Handling of annual maintenance contracts e.g. cleaning, lifts etc.
- Ensure relevant insurance is in place e.g. Buildings & Terrorism, Directors & Officers & Engineering (if required)
- General advice on lease requirements and ensuring lessees are compliant.
- Oversight of any on site staff and / or contractors.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Section 20 (major works programs)
Related pages in this section: